Общение
   >> Общий Форум
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
Cyrus
(верблюжья колючка)
2007/12/29 14:35
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Шапик1]архив 

«the only True russians in Russia» For me " is a person who works for the prosperity of Russia togather with all of the people liveing in Russia have one common goal for all the people living in Russian now, and for the next coming generations. No matter what race he he/she belongs to, and no matter what is the color of his/her skin.
Greate nations are the nations where all the people living on that particular piece of land, work for the common prosperity.
I think your Soviet head will not understand becuase you soviet people are fighting with eachother for centries. you don't have any respect for eachothers culture. You people don't respect your countries that's why you don't respect any one. Only a person who respect himself can respect others.

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 14:37
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Cyrus]архив 

Сами-то поняли, что сейчас сказали?
Впрочем - Вы помитинговали сами с собой (свободу митингов, шествий и собраний в России никто не отменял, чрезвычайного положения здесь нет) и Вам, вероятно, полегчало. Ну и слава Всевышнему.

Что касается обращения - объясняю популярно (если Вы за 20 лет еще не уловили). Правила употребления "ты" и "Вы" в русском языке те же самые, что и в урду.
Впрочем, если Вы (ты) пуштун (что вряд ли) - Вас (тебя) это не касается.

Cyrus
(верблюжья колючка)
2007/12/29 14:37
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: gulka]архив 

Ya Garzhus na eto.
Obidno tolko "kto eto gvorit"
Moe slam vashamu NAZARBAEAVU.

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 14:39

"Бискаминтариев" (с)

Cyrus
(верблюжья колючка)
2007/12/29 14:41

Are you telling me about freedom?
Do you remeber the days when the Tsar of Russia kept you as slaves ( and these people were called as "Black Bones") Aren't you one of those people offspring?
Do you remeber the Soviet Freedom days?
Do you remember the days when one brother betrayed the other brother for worshiping god?
You don't know your history. I'm Sure

Cyrus
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 14:43

Nobody asked you for your commentary

Cyrus
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 14:55
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: gulka]архив 

Come to Moscow and see how your Uzbek brother are pissing all around. but now they are best janitors also. all streets and toiltes are their profile now. I'm sure they feel great when they clean these toilets of great Russians.
Maybe you should join them. Or some Idiot Pakistani got married with you?
We are Indo Aryan Race I don't know how long our Pakistani guys will mix our boold with your Mongolian race.

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 14:58

«is a person who works for the prosperity of Russia togather with all of the people liveing in Russia have one common goal for all the people living in Russian now, and for the next coming generations. No matter what race he he/she belongs to, and no matter what is the color of his/her skin»

!!! Под этим предлогом – чтобы «на благо», чтобы «все вместе», «во имя общей цели», «во имя будущего» «No matter what race he he/she belongs to, and no matter what is the color of his/her skin» - миллионы людей в России-СССР-России погибли и продолжают гибнуть.
Я раньше думала, что «русские фашисты» бывают только урожденные. Оказывается, нет. Они бывают еще и «благоприобретенные»… Вот "русских" таких мало было, только пакистанцев еще недоставало...
Тьфу! ПШЕЛ ВОН!

Cyrus
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 15:04

You are so Shrewed! I see that. I was trying to pay you with the same coin as your sister Gulka is trying to pay me. what do you think about sayings " Gde zhvut tam i s...t" and "Pk is afrika PK"
Isn't it fascist words.
Remeber you can always get paid with the same coin so "[цензура] YOU" I'm not saying you this as women but to a hidden rascists who changes her faces.

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 15:12
СМОТРИТЕ ВСЕ! new [re: Cyrus]архив 

Так. Вот теперь все ясно. Индиякингу настолько скучно стало, настолько с ним никто, убогеньким, не разговаривает, что он даже забыл, что он ВЕЛИКИЙ ИНДУС И БРАХМАН. Аж под ПАКА и мусульманина закосил!! Смотрите все на это ПОЗОРИЩЕ!!!

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями
Перейти на

Пакистан.ру |Модератор

На главную страницу | Наши контакты | Карта сайта
Copyright © 2004 Pakistan.ru.
Все права защищены.

Дизайн сайта –
Студия Чиркова Павела

Rambler's Top100