Общение
   >> Общий Форум
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
gulka
(скарабей)
2007/12/26 16:00
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: punjabiv]архив 

in next NATHING!

gulka
(скарабей)
2007/12/26 16:07
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Cyrus]архив 

plz dont touch russia! its great country. pakistan too.

Cyrus
(начинающий)
2007/12/28 23:01
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: gulka]архив 

Dear Gulka, First of all it is not nice to tell me whom should I touch or should I not touch. (At least I'm a free person)
You were born in Tashkent but I'm living in Russia for last 20 years and I know how People of Russia Suffering because of the corruption of Russian Beurocrates. I'm tired of stereo type words of "great country". Lets learn to live like "normal people" first
Regards

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 09:05

- First of all it is not nice to tell me whom should I touch or should I not touch. (At least I'm a free person)

She has the full right to tell you whatever she wants. And it`s up to you to decide whether to follow her advice or not. WE`RE ALL FREE PEOPLE.

- I'm tired of stereo type words of "great country".

Why not? If you mean the dimensions

Cyrus
(начинающий)
2007/12/29 12:34
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Шапик1]архив 

She has the full right to tell you whatever she wants. And it`s up to you to decide whether to follow her advice or not. WE`RE ALL FREE PEOPLE.

Only Foolish People advice others if nobody asked them for this. I didn't aks her any advice.

- I'm tired of stereo type words of "great country".
Why not? If you mean the dimensions

What Dimensions are you talking about? dimensions of competencies?

Unfortunately your stereo type Soviet head is full of shovenistic complex ( illusions of false glory and False dimensions)

gulka
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 13:14

i was born in ussr and i have rite to tell u that russia is realy great country for me. hmmm u living there last 20 yaers. what is ur problem just go back to ur own if u that much tierd of stereo types and all this bla bla bla.

gulka
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 13:30

what r u talking about???? i said PLZ dont touch russia! is it look like advise? and about foolish people, nobody is perfect,, u know even u!

gulka
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/12/29 13:36
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Шапик1]архив 

koe kto pravilno podmetil pro nih gde jivut tam i s...t

Cyrus
(скарабей)
2007/12/29 13:38

Don't behave like RINOK People. we are not in Bazar.
Brave men's country is where he lives. I'm not critisizing Russian People. I'm Talking about corrupt Beurocracy. And I'm Fighting against these corrupt beurocrates together with My Russian Friends.
I know False Patriots like you. Who show thier love for Russia but they are trying to cut the roots of Russia by showing as if there is no problem
Where I should go and where should I live I will decide it myself ( I see you don't stop giving advices to others )

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/12/29 13:39

Спокойно, зараз разберемся

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями
Перейти на

Пакистан.ру |Модератор

На главную страницу | Наши контакты | Карта сайта
Copyright © 2004 Pakistan.ru.
Все права защищены.

Дизайн сайта –
Студия Чиркова Павела

Rambler's Top100