Общение
   >> Общий Форум
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
punjabiv
(верблюжий хвост)
2007/10/15 18:51
Emotional Pakistanies архив 

Hi once again

Pakistanis peoples are very emotional by their activities and behavior, in many cases in their life they think from knee but not from mind. only because of their characters Pakistan couldn't rise and this is the bad luck of Pakistan. In fact the peoples who are living there also understanding this fact but ............taking silence. Now the political situation of Pakistan is only because of character of Pakistanis and their behavior, the nation which already forget the sacrifice of million people for Liberty and freedom. They are dancing with India but could not make their self a strong nation. A nation which could not select a well leader how it could be possible that that nation could be developed nation. They are loosing their religion, tradition, culture, ethics, respect, sophistication, and meanings of liberty and freedom.
My words are harsh and sharp and may many people of this forum doesn't like this but truth is truth. A county where rules means money and where law means nothing, where religion means acting how i could believe that this is a Pakistan whom considered as Islamic Fort and for which killed millions of people and now people are playing and breaking the walls of Islamic fort. Nation who have a lot of complexes so lets see what happened in next .

Cyrus
(новенький )
2007/10/17 18:43
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: punjabiv]архив 

Dear Punjabiv,
People of Pakistan are not more or less emotional than any nation of the world. They are not more or less corrupt than any other nation. I have traveled more than 50 countries of the world and I tell you the truth that we "Pakistanis" are much better than any nation in the world. I have never seen any nation that abuses itself except people of Pakistan.
Look at Russian People they suffer a lot because of their corrupt government and they have so many problems but they always say that they are a great nation. Because they know if they will criticize themselves in front of others it will not help them, just others will also start abusing them. If you want to change something in your country then start it with yourself, instead of crying hysterically and criticizing everyone.

The Truth is no country in the world has as many enemies as Pakistan. We have enemies in Christian world and we have enemies in Muslim world. They all know that Pakistan; is the only country that can be a super power among Muslim countries. Insha Allah we will be a super power one day.

Nathuram
(коварный визирь)
2007/10/19 17:05
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Cyrus]архив 

Pl give complete list, as the Russians say, of so called "enemies of Pakistan" - except population of Afganistan and, to certain extent, some indians - well, even a Hindu fundamentalist like Advani is "converted" now !

Bharatmata ki Jai !!!

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/10/19 19:47
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Nathuram]архив 

LOL, how is Sri Krishna Advani ? And where is he?

Nathuram
(коварный визирь)
2007/10/20 15:54
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Шапик1]архив 

He is Lal Krishna Advani ! For your kind information !!!

He is in his usual place... in opposition !!!

Bharatmata ki Jai !!!

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/10/21 12:09

- He is Lal Krishna Advani ! For your kind information !!!

I do not bother a damn whether he is lal or blue or any other color. For your kind information !

- He is in his usual place... in opposition !!!

I presume, the most emotional people in the whole world are Hindus. They should be really emotional to make so much ado about... about what? About THE TRUTH ?
And the opposition is the proper place for BJP :gy: .

Nathuram
(коварный визирь)
2007/10/22 15:22
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Шапик1]архив 

Look, just couple of lines about someone you say you don't care about have caused such a reaction from you ! Now who'se being emotional, maam ? Or you are a Hindu too ? :jok:

Bharatmata ki Jai !!!

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/10/24 19:31

Why should I be a Hindu – because Mr. Advani is not blue? Even if he is – it`s not my trouble. :gy:

Reality
(новенький )
2007/10/28 14:26
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: punjabiv]архив 

Pakistan is Great country and ever will be great. No one can touch Pakistan with bad eyes, so be positive.

Шапик1
(путешественник)
2007/10/28 17:09
Re: Emotional Pakistanies new [re: Reality]архив 

YESSSSSSSSSS!

Страницы: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (Все)
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*Отображение Ветвями
Перейти на

Пакистан.ру |Модератор

На главную страницу | Наши контакты | Карта сайта
Copyright © 2004 Pakistan.ru.
Все права защищены.

Дизайн сайта –
Студия Чиркова Павела

Rambler's Top100